Welcome to Dizzy for Kindergarten! Launched...

Welcome to Dizzy for Kindergarten - a blog for teachers!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

October Promethean Calendar

It's done! It's done! It's done!  My October Calendar for the Promethean Board is done!  I know my kids are going to be super excited about the new songs, pages, and features!  For something that appears pretty simple, these things are very time intensive to create!  (If you are a perfectionist like me and have a board, you know what I mean - BUT they are definitely worth it!)  I don't know if it's just me, but that software is rather glitchy!  It never fails that as I go to click "save" the program freezes up and needs to be restarted... Ahhhh!   Despite my personal issues with the software I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE my Promethean Board.  I use it ALL the time and the kids are soooo engaged!  It has definitely changed the way I teach!  Everyone can FINALLY see, and it's so interactive the kids are always involved, and  "sharing the Pen" has additional meaning now - everyone gets a turn to do something - even when it is not a writing lesson! Check out my latest creation for yourself!
You can purchase it HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment