Welcome to Dizzy for Kindergarten! Launched...

Welcome to Dizzy for Kindergarten - a blog for teachers!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Promethean calendar

Mid way through the school year last year, I was lucky enough to get a Promethean Board (like a smart board) for my classroom.  I was (and still am) sooo excited to get one and all the cool things you can do on it!  Little did I realize how much work goes into creating quality, interactive flip-charts!  Soo.... I did what I could last year (which was really the basics - plus I had a lot of technical problems that needed fixing) with the plan to create a lot more over the summer.  Well, we go back to school in about a week and a half and I have created one, yes only one, new flip-chart- my September calendar.  (check it out below!) While I am really excited about it, I feel like I should have created at least 10 others along with it!  Maybe I will make that (and about 50 other things) my goal for the year.  Since my calendar routine builds and new things are added each month, this is one that I will definitely have to stay on top of!  I still can't believe it is almost time to go back!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment