Welcome to Dizzy for Kindergarten! Launched...

Welcome to Dizzy for Kindergarten - a blog for teachers!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome!

Hi!  My name is Jenny Dziewior and I have been teaching full day kindergarten for the last 10 years.  I absolutely love that we (I) get to sing my favorite songs and read my favorite books over and over!  The kids don't even realize they are learning, and their brains are just like little sponges - ready to soak up anything and everything- and their eyes are always filled with wonder and amazement (that is of course when they aren't filled with tears and missing their moms, or upset that they someone said they "can't go to their birthday party" that's 7 months away!) I have so much fun on a daily basis and the kids just say the cutest things!  Plus, they are incredibly honest, not matter what the cost!

Anyways, I have become quite addicted to all the fabulous and inspiring teacher blogs out there (you know who you all are - yes, YOU!) that I have decided to (try!) and create my own blog in hopes of giving back to others for all the great ideas I have received, and share the joy and inspiration that the kindergarteners bring me.  So... welcome, thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you often!

No comments:

Post a Comment